09 February 2010

19.

Photobucket
He talked to his old pastor from Florida, and things seemed to be pretty bright down there. He seems excited about it, but once again is faced with the fact that nobody has funds to support such a new type of leader.
Bill seems to be pulling a me. Going back with his girl and getting caught in a situation that he really needs to think twice about. I don't want anyone, ever, to experience and go through what I went through. Its not worth wasting your time to continue setting yourself up for heartbreak. If he just gives it a little time, someone better will just come his way. I mean, look at me? Look how lucky I got? I got one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. I just need him to realize that, but Bill is free to live his own life, and to make his own choices. At least he knows my opinions on it.
I've been asked to lead Sunday School for Senior High kids while Chris and Josh are gone. This should be interesting. I will be leading with one other person, who is actually way older than me. I don't know if the kids look up to me in that way, simply because I am close to them in age, and because I go up there to participate with them, even though I am too old to go up there. I have nowhere else to go as a college kid while everyone else goes to Sunday School. Oh well. Maybe, in the near future when we receive our new Family Life Ministry worker, they will start some college kid stuff.
Now I am just rambling on about random stuff. Off to the rest of my day in this crazy blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment