21 August 2010

It's Been A While.

Photobucket
Yeah, I know I know, my updating skills are far from great, but at least I found the motivation to actually jot something down for you guys to kill boredom with.
Although, I have to admit that I got a sudden wave of motivation once I got home from Marquette. When I got home, ate dinner, and my family all left the house for some reason or another, I decided to run some laps around the yard. I ran a total of ten, and then jumped in the pool to cool off, and managed to do some crunches. I did the same today too. Weird.
Too bad that motivation doesn't extend itself into me getting another job. I could really use it. Maybe that is what I will do this week when I don't work.
I am going to bug Robin every Sunday to give me hours, just until I get a new job that is. I really need the money, and I wanna work as much as I can before she actually closes the shop. You should see the place. She has cleaned the crap outta that place. There is nothing left! No ice machine, no giant freezer, only two kinds of pops left in the machine, no huge shelves holding a bunch of random crap, no computer, and the list goes on. Its crazy, and really freaks me out because that means I am about to be basically dumped on the street. Sweet.
Oh well. I guess I have a lot going on in the next couple weeks. I am taking Mark, Henry, and Matt to State with Rosie, and that should be fun. Not too sure yet why they want to go, and what this has to do with us, but whatever haha. Umm, I am moving Carla (As long as I don't have to work, my mom said we could use the truck), I need to get school stuff sorted, I have job apps to kill, and some school shopping to get done. Other than that, my life will be pretty pathetic.
This "loneliness" that I have now that all you guys are leaving, I am using to motivate myself to do other things. I think that is why I have started running: so that I am not just moping around on my ass and doing nothing with my life.
I had fun this past week though. Sometimes things got a little tense, but it was definitely worth the long car ride to go up there. It was really pretty up there, and the city was really nice....and safe haha, but don't get your hopes up. I don't think I want to go to school there. So keep your cheers for Northern to yourself you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment