05 November 2011

Bleh Bleh Bleh


I don't know what to say. Things are fine here. I am getting used to it here. Here is where I live. Here is where I go to school. Here is where I go to work. But here is not where I am making too many friends. I mean, I have "friends," but I don't hang out with them. I am as restless as ever. I think I only feel down on the weekends, where I don't have something consuming my time, consuming my mind, and consuming my worries.
Today was a good day though. I went to the football game, and we won, which was awesome. I went with Shane, Landon, Landon's girlfriend, her friend, Colin, and Trevor. So that was awesome. Shane and I were then going to hang out the whole day/night, but he got a call about his dad being in the hospital.
I have to admit, I am a tad worried. He took the news very strangely. I know he doesn't get along well with his dad, but I don't know. I am kind of worried about that kid.
Now that those plans have gone out the door, I think I am just going to sit around and watch movies, be a bum, and have some Captain and cider.
I don't know why I feel so bummed about all of this. Bleeeeh.
CHEER UP MEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment