27 May 2012

Staggering.

I am trying go back to the way I was, to they way that I used to think before I had met him. I learned to be so independent, so individualistic. I feel as if I am struggling, pulling at something that could be, and in that, losing who I was once so proud of just mere months ago. I feel like I am reverting back to those dreaded "Cam Days." Those days where I constantly sought to find reassurance in my relationship, even those relationships outside of romantic emotions. Brandon and I are barely nothing, but he is the first guy in ages that I have really felt something for, and actually have not gotten bored of, and moved on from.
So now, here I am, complaining about boy drama.
I need to find a better excuse for blogging than complaining about boy drama. Seriously. Eff.
On a lighter note, I started reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and if it weren't for all the family and stuff this weekend, I wouldn't have been able to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment