06 January 2010

Feelings.

Photobucket
Things feel a little weird with all of this. People keep telling me about all of these possibilities of what is going on in his mind, but I just don't know. I think people are thinking that I want something serious right now, and I kind of don't. I have nothing wrong with just hanging out with a guy who happens to be a little too cuddly- we are both lonely people, whatever. Yeah, I think this kind of sounds slutty, but oh well. I kind of think that I just need to let things be. I am going to ask him, however, that I think that he could be using me as a filler, but then again, aren't I kind of using him as a filler as well? It's all confusing, and I do think he is a cool guy, but of course, there will always be setbacks- that's expected. I will just continue rolling with the punches.
There was another pointless, love-life blog for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment