22 June 2010

Grr.

Photobucket
I seriously need a new job. That dumb bitch won't give me my paycheck! I know she doesn't have the money, but she should have thought that through before she hired another girl!!!
Sorry, no need to vent, but I seem to lack things to discuss.
This week is all about the applications. Applications for a new job, and applications for loans. I really need to get that out of the way and not wait last minute to get my money like I did last year. Plus, I need to decide a major.
Bleh, I feel like this is deja vu, writing about the same crap all the time.
Things with Chey, Cam, and I cooled down. Cam said something to Chey (I want to know what!) that got her to text me and believe me that I just want to be friends. Although, I get the feeling that Cam may still be a little mad at me, simply because I defended myself against her, and I had no right to. Blah blah blah, or well. Drama is over in one area of my life.
Sorry, I don't think this entry is very entertaining to those of you across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment