20 July 2010

Long Time No Write.

Photobucket
I am soooooooo geeked for this album.
So it has been FOREVER since I have said anything on this thing; about three weeks or so.
Let's see.
I went to Ludington, I had to babysit a bit, worked a couple days, had my birthday, had a bonfire, and went canoeing in Oscoda yesterday. That's all the big news.
My birthday was great. Some people got in touch with me that day that I hadn't spoken to in AGES, so that was nice. It was a super chill day; saw Despicable Me (AMAZING) and had an awesome dinner, and then watched Shutter Island with the family.
Umm, what else?
Oh, I went to Mott today too. Thank goodness I got all that paper work now, because its going to take about five weeks for it to get approved and junk and to finally see my loans and financial aid. I get financial aid this year, so that's new.
This whole concept of school makes me depressed. I am the only one going to be left here in Flint. Yeah, yeah, its my own fault, but still, it sucks. I plan on visiting a lot, I hope. I know that the first couple weeks of school are going to suck majorly. My three best friends are leaving. Carla won't be too far, so that's cool. Fry and Bri on the other hand....you guys better be home a lot. I will find stuff to do though. My book list has gotten pretty long, I have to coach volleyball in the fall, and I wanna take up a yoga class for the winter. Oh, and I probably should find another job for after coaching. I guess I am gonna stay at Mrs. Field's for the time being, just to get gas money for the fall, even though we all know my dad is more than willing to pitch in. So this might work out. I still will be bored out of my mind, missing you guys like crazy, of course.
I should probably stop thinking about that right now because it really is making me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment