26 September 2010

Pumped Up Kicks.

Photobucket
So, I know it has been a while. The thing is, I am busy, but I'm not. Its mostly just me going to school everyday, then remembering I have something to do. That something either being homework, a TV show that Laura and I watch religiously, or somewhere to go for my parents, or for Laura. There are four places that I go: Mott, CA, Garcia's, or SP. The end. I know, my life is so exciting, but its all the gas I have, and I feel so bad driving around everywhere using my parents gas money, so I try to limit it to places I HAVE to go, or places where Laura and I can go together.
School has been going well, but its just been a lot of writing all across the board. Which, I mean, is normal, but just tedious. That's probably why I don't really blog too much, because I have to write about crap everyday as part of my CNF class, so I run out of creative stories from my life, so I just talk about junk that I would on here. But I am going to try my best to start writing to you guys again on here more often. Although, my life is kind of at a slump, but I am positive stuff will pick up once the holidays come around and I get a job.
Boy, do I need one of those. Badly.
I do have an interesting thing to tell you guys haha.
I hung out with Cam last week. It wasn't so bad. It was awkward at first, mostly because I was at his house, alone, but then when he popped in Saving Private Ryan, we watched that, and just talked about random crap. Mostly it was him doing the talking, venting to me about Chey, and just updating me on all things good and bad with them. He even asked for my advice. I was floored. He just had a lot of crap going on with her, and they hadn't been talking for days, and he thought it was his fault blah blah blah. In my head I was saying, "Wait a second, this sounds oddly familiar. OH THAT'S RIGHT. You are in MY position from when I was dating YOU. Mhmm." But I'm not an asshole and I could tell he was really suffering, so I just let him talk it out. Basically all I could say was be careful, or just make sure you are doing what makes you happy. It was all I really could think of to say. I mean, what do you say to someone who is uncomfortable with his girlfriend having slept with 12 other dudes than you in their past? No idea. Never been there. Hope to God I never will be. The only thing that made it awkward that whole night was that Cam tried to make a move on me, but I shoved him away and sent him to the other couch. Not happening dude. Just not happening.
I am wondering if this means that we will hang out again. Maybe so, but I request that it will be in public to avoid awkwardness. Also, I have this feeling, well I actually know that Chey has no idea that we hung out, so probably not unless they are fighting again, but whatever, I'm not too concerned with that right now.
Thank God for this upcoming weekend and a little change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment