05 October 2010

Whoa, I Made A Blog.

Photobucket
I have nothing much to say, unless you want to hear the same old complaints that I seem to present every time I blog. I guess I do have a few things I could add to my list.
You might all think this was adorable, but it was quite awkward on my part. So there is this guy in my German class. Since the first day, I always thought he was alright looking, but he kind of dressed like a Bro, so I was kind of turned away. But as the class has been going, he has shown that he may wear the clothes, but not act like one at all. He is nice, and kind of sarcastic, and has great shoes haha. Well, Bri told me to talk to him, and so I had my chance at the end of class and totally screwed it up. We walked out of class at the same time, and headed in the same direction as we made our way to the exits. He said, "Its been real." And laughed, and all I could do was laugh back. I had about 3 minutes to come up with something to say, and I did nothing. I was completely mortified that all my genius kill-the-awkward-moment ideas didn't come to me until we had parted ways at the exit. I could have commented on the way he subtly told the obnoxious kid to shut up, or tell him that I took French like he did, and I said nothing. What an idiot. I suck at this game now. Sheesh, what an embarrassment.
Hmm, what else is there to say.
OH YEAH.
JIMMY EAT WORLD IN THREE DAYS.
That is about the only thing getting me through this week right now. And this week is starting to feel like a century. It sucks because I missed Glee tonight for my sister's game, I have to wait at Mott tomorrow for the financial aid people and give them a piece of my mind, I am doing nursery tomorrow instead of next week, I think I have a test on Thursday, and I have a paper due Friday. I am a little concerned because I bought our tickets as VIP tickets, but nowhere on the ticket does it actually say that. So I need to find the paper work on my dad's computer and see what the deal is. I mean, its not like Nicole and I won't be sitting out there for ages, but it would be nice to get the chance to see them up close and personal. I mean, I would probably cry if that would happen haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment