26 October 2010

Another Hot Dave Story

Photobucket
So, in German class today, I was stuck spelling and answering for Turkish names and cities in front of the whole class. It was kind of embarrassing, but I got through it, mostly because Hot Dave was cheering me on. After I did a semi-okay job on the reading, Dave turned around and told me, “Good job, I felt your pain,” and he proceeded giving me a high five. After almost passing out from contact of such hotness, my teacher moved on with the lesson. She went on to say, “Dave, you seem like the sentimental type. How about you read that love poem on the bottom of page 56?” Dave the answered, “Do I have to read it in German?” She said, “No, you can read the English translation,” and then he said, ” Okay, then I dedicate this poem to Meg for doing such a good job at doing the family thing.” I ABOUT PEED MY PANTS. So he went on to read the poem, and people awwed and giggled, and it was adorable. And it was embarrassing because then I was blushing like no other.

Aaaaand that’s my lame story of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Hot Dave. I am saddened that this is the first that I've heard of him, however I do appreciate the story. Haha

    ReplyDelete