29 January 2011

"She just doesn't have any confidence in herself!"

Photobucket
That's my mom, speaking to my dad, in the other room, after I left the room, after we had a deep discussion about my future.
I would like to say that I am done talking about my future, and I feel as if it has been over done, and talked about more than I would like, but there is no way for me to make the talk stop. I am tired of it. It stresses me out.
Although, I would have to say that my dad is at least giving me some kind of encouragement, but other than that, its not like I am getting ANSWERS. Not that I really expect ANSWERS, because obviously I have to figure this all out on my own.
It just gets frustrating.
My mom told me that if I don't get into MSU, that I should just stay home and not waste my time going to LCC when I could live at home for free and go to U of M Flint. I wanted to cry. There is no way in Hell that I would want to live at home, here, by myself, with no sister, or friends to help me through it. I guess Cam would be here, but I can't really count on him being there for me like I am there for him. I think I would shoot myself. I can just imagine the long and lonely WEEKENDS that I would be spending ALONE, EVERY DAY, BY MYSELF.
To say the least, I HOPE and PRAY, that I will not encounter that as my future.
I hope my future at least holds some cash and an apartment all to myself.
I guess I need to figure this shit out.
I need that job at SUBWAY. I need that MOTIVATION. I need the FINANCIAL SUPPORT.
I just need to get out of here. I need to figure out what the hell to do with my future.
It looks like I will be settling with a business major? Maybe?
Also, if I don't have a deposit saved up before MSU, then I definitely CANNOT move down there.
This entry is making me feel more depressed by the minute.
Looks like I will be going to U of M Flint and working for my dad guys.
Looks like it.
Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment