06 March 2011

Spiraling.

Photobucket
It sucks that the pinnacle of my weekend just happened to be Friday.
I mean, there is nothing really wrong with that, but it sucked because the rest of my weekend just kind of bombed. Especially since Friday was the must fun I had had in ages. I was so happy that people were home, and everyone could make it out to Capitol.
Since Friday night though, I have been living in a fatigued fog with a chance of showers. Its been kind of a bummer. Katie was here this weekend, and it was a lot better than the last time that she paid a visit. Mostly because I was either out of the house working, or she was busy doing homework and running around with Rosie. I can't really explain why everything felt kind of bleh, but it did, and I cannot wait until my week starts.
I'm trying to fill up my days because my boss didn't schedule me extra hours even though I told him I was on Spring Break and that I wanted him too. I am secretly glad that I was able to have three days off, and so far the nights of my weekend off as well.
I feel that now that I might be starting to work and go to school at the same time that my days are going to get very repetitive and redundant. Blehhh, the life of a working class hero haha.

This was a really pointless, lame blog. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather have pointless, lame blogs than have no blogs at all.

    just saying.

    ReplyDelete