09 April 2011

In All Seriousness.

Photobucket
So, on a scale of one to ten on how badly last night's "date" went, I would give it a six. That's not that bad I know, but its the awkwardness that killed it, and my own nervousness that killed any mood that was set for the night. I was too nervous to hold his hand when we were watching Big Bang Theory, making me come across as a dufus, and then being all awkward when it was time for him to leave. Oh yeah, after about two hours of trying to figure out what the heck to do last night, I just had him come over, that way my sisters could deter us away from any awkwardness that might have ensued, which no doubtingly happened. So we all played some cards, which was fun, and life was grand. He and I probably got through like four or five episodes of BBT, and then we played cards, and then we sat around and talked until Ashley's dad finally decided to take Ashley home after talking to my dad for a good hour first. Yeah, Ashley was there too for the whole time because she came home with Rosie from MSU last night.
I am seriously convinced that he thinks I am a bitch, or that I don't care. Bleh, hopefully tonight will be better. Then again, there will be more people here tonight, so that should change things a bit, and maybe make things a little less awkward. Although, if Anthony comes, then he is about to make me cry of embarrassment, because he likes to put me in those awkward situations. Then I will turn all red in the face, and life will not be good.
God, I sound like a high schooler.
Other than the craziness in my love life, work has been crazy too. We are now onto our third manager in under two months, and another person got fired this morning. So, I am assuming that drama is about to begin. Although, I kind of have a feeling like that my boss is really, really nice, and kind of likes me, but I get the feeling that she is hiding the fact that she is a MAJOR bitch. But so far, I like her a lot, and she seems a lot more fair, even if she has more rules. I am someone who will follow rules and just do what I am supposed to, so I'm not too worried about it. Which makes me feel optimistic about my hours coming up, and then when my availability changes, that might turn awesome. Hopefully I can make up for the lack of funds I am making this month and last month. Because right now, things are tight and blah.
I guess that's how everyone is feeling at this moment in time.
I need more coffee now. Five hours of sleep and being up for the rest of the night is not going to be good for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment