10 April 2011

Weeeeeeird.

Photobucket
So, I feel a little better after just talking to Bri and having her talk me through this. I barely slept at all last night. It was a mixture of being excited, and being scared shitless. This relationship junk is scary, and I am definitely not used it, but I can learn. Its just going to take me some time. Mostly, I just need to stop over-analyzing things and just go with it.

It's just that I haven't done the whole serious relationship thing in a couple years, and I was given like a month to completely fall for the dude, versus right now where I decided I liked him like a week or two ago. Two weeks ago I decided I had a crush, last week I actually told someone about it.

I just really need to take a chill pill. Or, just down about five more cups of coffee.
I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment