29 August 2009

Wandering Thoughts

Photobucket
I'm a thinker, you guys know that. Any quiet time, car ride, or sleepless night, I think about things. Random things, things that are bothering me, and things that I should be worrying about, but shove to the back of the list in my head.
This list seems to be growing as each of my friends take their leave to start a new life. At first, I'm just jealous, and wish that I could tag along and take all the fun classes, have a defined major, and meet new people. Then I realized that my time will come, and I will catch up eventually. Its a bittersweet kind of thing, and I just need to accept it.
College is the thing that is consuming most of my thoughts at the moment. Closely after that is, of course, boys/relationships. Why did you have to text me that? What does our friendship mean to you? I have various questions for various guys in my life, but they would be better served unanswered. At least for right now.
I really need to focus less on my future. Ok, that's a lie. I need to focus more on how my present decisions will affect my future self.
This is all a confusing train of thought, sorry if you got lost haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment