22 December 2009

Books.

Photobucket
As soon as I make it home from my class tomorrow, and have turned in my last paper, and have thrown my books on my shelf so that I can forget all about them...
I AM GOING TO READ A GOOD BOOK.
Many of them in fact. I have fallen SO far behind on my reading for leisure kind of thing. I feel at a loss without a good book under my nose. I miss being a book nerd oh so much. Good thing I have about a years worth of unread books on my shelf currently. I think I shall tackle those first before heading to Border's to buy more. I need to finish Artemis Fowl, Blue Like Jazz, Lullaby, and Brisingr. I know, I know, I'm a tad behind because I started Brisingr in the SUMMER. School happened, and therefore, I lost reading time. Well now I'm getting it back. Thank goodness.
Sorry to complain about my lack in nerdiness haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment