30 December 2009

Well she want's to be the queen
And she thinks about her scene
Well she wants to live her life
And she thinks about her life
Pulls her hair back and she screams,
"I don't really want to be the queen!"
Photobucket
Please just say something. I know you want to say it. Age shouldn't matter. Sheesh. You came so close to slipping up last night, and the night before. I know you want to get it out of your system, so do it! Please...


Why do you always do this to me. Do you like to haunt me, because it seems like you do. I'm sorry that I have grown to like you less, that is just the way of life. I know you have found some renewed feelings for me, but I just can't take it. I am so tired of feeling this way. You make me feel guilty for living a life away from you. You toss out ultimatums as if they would affect me, but you know in the end that they have no effect at all. Please, just help me out a little be here and give me some time, or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment