12 December 2009

I don't know how many times I've said this the past couple days.

Photobucket
I NEED OUT.
I am seriously going insane. My mom is a fucking psycho. I need out. I seriously do. I'm trapped in this little Hell called my house, and there seems to be no escape. Anywhere but here sounds good right now. Nothing seems to be going good right now. I don't have Cameron in my life in any sort right now, I'm failing Chemistry, and there seems to be no escape for me. I'm so tired of the stupid shit she puts me through. I'm currently trapped in my room so that I can avoid my mother and I don't have to hear here get pissed about God knows what. I just fear the day that I realize I can't leave, or that I somehow find something that keeps me trapped here even more.
The only reason I stayed here was because I knew that all my friends would make their way home somehow, and I would be here waiting for them. It has worked out perfectly until all my friends decided to not be my friends anymore. Mostly I stayed here for Cam and Bri. I'm glad I did, but I really wish I would've made more of an effort to go somewhere else. Everything is going to shit, and it seems like I can't do anything about it. I guess since I'm trapped here, I can study for Chem, but I seemed to have left my books in Bri's car. I'll get it sometime I guess.
Then, on top of all that, I keep having my crazy ridiculous dreams. The water people one the other night was scary as shit. Oh well, those will pass too I guess.
I wish there was a way to get out sooner. I really need to work harder on getting a job, or I'm going to be really fucked.

1 comment:

  1. you're always welcome at my house ;)
    i wish you were here. honestly!

    ReplyDelete