08 September 2009

College

So today was, overall, a pretty good first day of the real world. Philosophy seems to be the winner of the day for, well about everything you can grade a class on- teacher, subject, homework assignments, and getting out early haha. My chemistry class on the other hand. Don't get me started- boring, crazy, red-headed, old teacher, ridiculous things I don't remember from my sophomore year, a stupid douche bag that thought he was the shit, and now experiments. How dry... A nice girl sat next to me, so that's pretty cool. I then spent the rest of my time wandering around the school Bri, buying her books, walking her to class, and whatnot.
Tomorrow will consist of English, Psychology, and investigating the library. Laura wants me to pick her up tomorrow, so I have two hours to kill. I will take some homework along that is due Thursday, and find a nice spot in the library. If tomorrow will be a lot sunnier and less humidly mucky, then I will find a good place outside to sit. Sounds like a good plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment