27 September 2009

A few things about today.

Photobucket
Things are so much easier for us now. I still would like to talk a bit more about what I'm thinking about for all of this.
When I was informed of the date of my "party," I began to mentally prepare myself. I'm so nervous about it and I have no idea why! Okay, yes I do haha. I'm in good hands though, so I think it's okay.
Jana, your video made me cry at the end and I have no idea why haha. Ich vermisse dich!
I did so much homework today, that I think I'm done for the rest of the week. Lies....Although, I'm about ready to shoot my Chem teacher.
Kristin's dress that I tried on today, costing over $800 was the most awesome thing ever. It was Ralph Lauren cashmere. A doctor bought it for her, and a polo, and said this: "Someone did this for me when I graduated college, and now I'm going to do it for you, just pay it forward whenever you can to someone else." Holy shit.
Was it freezing all day, or was that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment