10 September 2009

Oh sheesh.

Photobucket
Let me tell you how my day went.
I always have to leave the house and hour early before my class starts, that sort of went smoothly. Until I got there and I had to park by the Planetarium. Not happy about that. Then I proceeded to have a riveting Philosophy class. Seriously, this class is amazing, and all I learned about today, was how to argue logically. It was fantastic. During this time, I received a couple text messages. I dont really read them in class because I dont want to miss anything (especially in philo). I checked my phone when class was over. One text from Kristin about job applications, the other from my dad making a witty joke about the Planetarium, and the other from Cameron. I was like huh? It was a long text explaining to me how he still never feels fully forgiven by me. I'm not sure where he got that idea from, because I have forgiven him. Its what I do, forgive and forget; holding grudges is not my forte, and I would rather have a friend that messes up really bad, then for them to mess up once and I never talk to them ever again. I like my friends, what can I say. So i proceeded to explain this to him, and make sure everything was alright, and whatnot. I caught up with Chris and Clinton and we had lunch together in one of the various food areas. Cynthia saw us after Clinton left and joined us. Overall, a non-lonely lunch which is what I was aiming for. Still no new friends though. Just a couple of nice girls in a couple of my classes, besides Nicole of course. After lunch, I proceeded to DIE in my chemistry class. WHY THE HECK DID I TAKE IT? Ahhh! If I have to re-learn SigFigs one more time, I'm gonna shoot myself. Sheesh. The teacher has a froggy voice that is hard to pay attention to, I'm surrounded by idiots, and there are NO LABS. FML! I'm pretty sure thats the reason most people take that class. So basically I'm taking all the math parts of chemistry. GAH!
After classes were over, I headed over to get Laura, then coached until five. I decided to be mean today, because we have only two days before our first game against one of the hardest teams in our league. The A team coach then started practice 30 minutes after ours started and stole the whole court. My girls played on the court for about 10 minutes because they scheduled them to practice at 3:30, but that is the exact time they get out of school, so that was such a waste of my time. We proceeded to do control drills for the rest of the time, me getting more frustrated by the minute. Eventually I made them pass to the wall so that they could A. get more control on their passes, B. the balls would rocket onto A teams practice muahaha. I finally made it through practice, treating the girls to the candy they won last week, and getting to drive home exhausted. Then I had to come home to my mom getting up my butt about crap, so that was awesome. Now it has finally calmed down and I think I shall treat myself to Moulin Rouge. Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment