24 March 2010

Frustrated.

Photobucket
So, my sixth grade teacher died of cancer this week, and her funeral is on Friday. I was scheduled to work that day, but really wanting to go pay my respects, I called yesterday and told my boss that I wouldn't be able to come into work because of this funeral. I mean, its not like I couldn't call a week ago, because who was supposed to know this was supposed to happen? Not me. I also didn't think that my boss would get mad, but she did. She got mad at me because I was going to a funeral. A funeral. Are you kidding me? This teacher was a big deal at St. Paul, and she is the one who inspired me to o more with writing. I just don't get it. I even offered to work all day until four, so that would mean I would work six hours before I went and got ready for the funeral, but apparently that didn't work.
Anyways, Katie spent the night last night. She was going to help me today to do my project for Anthro by cooking up this meal that I need. We had the whole day planned out, and I was going to get my homework done at a reasonable time so that I could make it to church. Not happening. My boss texted me at 9:15 this morning telling me to come into work to make up for me not coming in Friday and that way she can still take her kids to the doctors. ARGH! So now I have to work, can't go to church, and won't get all the things done that I needed to, oh, and probably not hang out with Josh too. This is ridiculous.
Sorry for venting, I am just exclaiming how ridiculous this all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment