02 March 2010

Sick.

Photobucket
I have never been sick like this before, and it really blows. I'm serious. I really hope that the doctor gives me some sort of super antibiotic tomorrow, just because I can't stand my throat hurting this badly. It also is not so nice when I have so many things going on right now, like possibly getting another job. I want to call the lady back, but I feel like it would be dumb to tell her that I can work, if I am sick like this. I mean, the job would be simple enough, and I don't really have to be in contact with people, but I still have to stay in someone's house and take care of someone in case something happens in the dead of night. Weird job, I know. I really hope this all clears up before Spring Break hits. I have a feeling that that might not be possible. I would also feel super incredibly bad if Josh got sick. I mean, he does have to sing as a major part of his profession, and that would kill him if he couldn't do that, simply because that is what he likes the most about his job. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment