04 May 2010

Productive.

Photobucket
I found my Harry Potter shirts.
Oh, and all my summer shorts.
Today has been one of the most productive days EVER, so I feel super good about it. I managed to do some Wii Fit, run stairs for about 10 minutes (which was indeed very hard because I did it at a sprint), all three weeks worth of laundry, clean and vacuum my room (in extension I found Fry's keys haha), watch two episodes of The Tudors, cleaned the inside of my car, I went for a mile or so walk with Kristin and Laura, and I managed to get my tan on. Very good day indeed.
Tomorrow I just plan on being super lazy until work, and then come home from work and be lazy again.
I am totally digging this summer thing. I don't even care that I don't have money to go anywhere for vacation. I can totally get used to being super motivated all the time.
Now I just need to keep my motivation all the way until I start school again. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment