24 May 2010

Umm.

Photobucket
Well...
Hm...
I don't know what to say. You guys have all done the same crap as I have, simply because I have only hung out with you guys.
What to say...
I am reading Harry Potter 7 again! I always forget how brilliantly she writes. You make think its lame and childish, but I applaud her for the skill in making everything intertwine. I really envy her in her thinking.
I think most of my motivation has disappeared. I was really good for two weeks, and now I am back to being super lazy again. I just don't feel like running, not in this heat anyways. Maybe, I will do a couple of laps in the freezing pool tomorrow. Who knows.
All I feel like doing is playing Brawl. Could I get anymore lame?
At least the motivation to become a better cook is still in motion. Still working on saving money though...
By the way, that is a picture of a star eating a planet that was orbiting it. Thanks to the Hubel for that. Thought you guys would like it? Haha no idea. I thought it was cool...

2 comments:

  1. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but that isn't a picture. It's an artists rendering. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is, but saaaaame thing.

    ReplyDelete