11 May 2010

Rainy Day.

Photobucket
I realized last night, that a lot of people don't actually know what happened between Josh and I. Angel and Hannah have both been out of the loop, and had to tell them everything. Updating them fully was a bad idea because it got me angry-feeling the rest of the night. I know I am a little too bitter for the situation, because its not as bad as other situations I have been in, but it still sucks, and he just goes on acting like nothing has happened. So, last night I told Angel and Hannah in my truck, parked outside Josh's apartment, after well all got back from a birthday dinner for a couple of the people in the group. We probably sat out in that car for a good 25 minutes, and then I checked my mirrors, and saw that Josh was coming over. We all freaked out and made up quick lies about what we were talking about. Apparently I was the only brave enough one to speak when he asked if we had car troubles or not, and I replied "No, we were just catching up on our first year and our first time partying, that's all Josh." After he walked away a little confused, we broke down laughing, and Hannah got out of her car and I drove Angel home.
On that drive home, I realized one thing: Josh is the only new friend that I made my first year of college. How suckish is that? Someone who claimed to cherish my friendship so much and then betrays it. I hope this summer will really help me to turn things around and that I will have more of a successful sophomore year of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment