16 July 2009

I tend to be a random individual.

hp6! Pictures, Images and Photos
This week has been pretty dang awesome. Harry Potter, my birthday, my laptop, my own set of keys, soccer, and then getting classes tomorrow (I hope). My birthday was boring after the ER ordeal, but that's okay. I'm going to have my bonfire next Friday instead, because less people will be working, and even Mark will make an appearance haha. You know how important that is...
So, before I got my license, people said they loved the freedom of having a car and going wherever you want. This feeling is true, but its so much more. Like jamming to your favorite songs, having all the control of the car, and the freedom that you are somewhere your parents don't have any say, well kind of. I try not pushing my parents' buttons at the moment, so that they will trust me more later, when people want me to go party and junk. Still, driving is amazing.
Speaking of my parents, my mother is ridiculous. She wanted me to sign up for honors classes. There are a total of four classes; macro-economics, human relations, mathematics, and music appreciation. Why the hell would I waste my time with those classes first semester?! So, I proceeded to call the Honors Office to get an interview, and the lady is gone until the 21st of this month. How am I going to get any other good classes?! I told my mother this, and she said, "Oh well, that's the price you pay for good classes." Oh hell no. I am paying the loans, I am getting a job, I am coaching. I don't want to take lame-ass honors classes that do almost nothing for my career of choice. I went to my dad right away, because I knew he would understand my situation. Good thing was, he did see it my way, and is taking me tomorrow morning for loans and classes and whatnot. Thank God.
By the way, my new laptop is freaking sweet!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment