11 July 2009

A Random List of Nothingness

Freddie and Effy Pictures, Images and Photos
Rosie's laptop is ungodly slow.
Bri has me addicted to Gogol Bordello.
New Skins season isn't as good as the first so far (Cook is obnoxious).
My parents insist I do an honors college application. LAME!
I need a shower, badly.
We are getting our new car next week, handing the truck over to me :).
Didn't manage to go to the Secretary of States today for my license; they closed at noon, dang it.
I am enjoying re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince way too much. I didn't realize how much I actually missed having my nose in a Harry Potter book. And is it just me, or is it way more funny after not reading it for a couple years. I almost peed myself laughing when Harry arrived at the Burrow. Those damn Weasleys are amazing.
Four days until my Birthday and Harry Potter comes out.
I wonder how many times I'll see this one in theaters?
I want to go to Chicago, I think my family might!
Swimming anyone?

2 comments:

  1. you finally watched it! took long enough, i love freddy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'd like DeVotchKa too.
    http://devotchka.net/

    ReplyDelete