25 July 2009

Wow!

art Pictures, Images and Photos
Okay, okay. So let me get this straight. After you deliberately see that you have had enough of me, you go and text some of my good friends. WTF? How low can you really go? Just stay the fuck out of people's lives until you are at college. No need to ruin everyones' summer! And you claim that you know the real me? You haven't seen nothing yet. It's you that you have to watch out for my friend....
By the way. I'm pretty sure there is no way you can ruin my summer at this point, because I do have good friends who take care of me. Yes, I did just pull that "friend" card on you. Want to pull a "shut the fuck up" card, that seemed to work so nicely before; really got me quiet, you know?

5 comments:

  1. who are you talking about all the time? the person i think that you think that i could think of? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE! he IS who i think that you'd think that i could think of! xD we need to talk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY TRUE
    i'll message you when i can, but my blog pretty much explains it. minus some minor details...
    generally, he's just an ass, dating an ass now, being bored as ass. the end.
    haha a story in that as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. freakin erin naklsdjfklds haha
    she dated roby, who is now dating ben
    haha idk if you know/remember her.

    ReplyDelete