02 July 2009

Stupid Random Entry.

Photobucket
How is it that the people you want to hear from never make an effort to get to you, and the people you never want to hear from for a good long while, bug you incessantly?
Stupid friends.
Speaking of which, I'm flattered by the attention...NOT. Landon just needs to leave me alone. How can he still want to talk to me when I act like a total bitch to him?
Stupid boys.
I know this sounds crazy and emo, don't worry, I'm not going back to the super unhappy Meg (that I know of), but I just really feel like getting away. Like crawling into a hole and just being alone for a bit. My mind is all jumbled and I feel stressed. I have no idea why, but I just feel pressure and weirdness going on, and I definitely don't like it. Its summer! I shouldn't feel stress. I just am getting these headaches all the time again, and cant sleep, because I think too much at night and whatever. Bleh.
Stupid thinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment