30 June 2009

This Entry Was Difficult To Type Due To The Fact That My "S" Key Sticks Now

Photobucket
Today was the most lame day of my summer life. Today was kind of lame as well. Let me start with yesterday.
I sat around and did basically nothing. Then I tried to make plans. EVERYONE WAS BUSY. Well, my CA friends that is. I proceeded to call Bill and we grabbed Angel and Nicole and headed to the Trillium to catch the 9:55pm showing of Transformers 2. Great movie by the way! Bill then took Angel home, and drove into the Kroger parking lot for drifting, got pulled over by the cops, received a $295 ticket for reckless driving in a school zone, and took Nicole and I home (don't tell Bill I told you guys about the ticket, he would get pissed!). Then I tried my hardest to fall asleep, but was still very much awake until 1:30am or so.
Today began with me being home alone from 10-1:30, throwing my life away to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Sims 3. I did do only the jobs that my mom asked of me, but nothing more. Drew came over for a bit to chill, but had to leave an hour or so later because his mom wanted the car back. So he stayed to play Brawl, talk, and color with the markers I'm using for my thank you letters. That's what I am currently doing; damn thank you letters. Gahh. This has to be one of the most lamest tasks ever.
I need to go to Mott ASAP. I have no classes, and I'm going to end up having class at 7pm Friday if I don't get my ass to that office. I want to go tomorrow, but I don't feel like it. Someone please drag me there (*cough*BRI*cough*)!
Also, for some reason, my mom has REALLY been getting on my nerves lately. To me, it just seems that she is making ridiculous request, and just being obnoxious. Maybe I should have left...That sounds so mean when said that way. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment