05 June 2009

Oh I lied, I have one more thing to get off my chest. By The way, Happy Graduation

Photobucket

"I understand that you like Katie. You told me it wouldn't work. You don't have to be an ass to me okay?"
"I am not being an ass. What did I even do? Just because I don't spend 25 hours of the day with you doesn't make me an ass."
"Just the fact that you were a jerk to me and arrogant about it. You know how I feel. Forget it, have your promiscuous dancer Cam. Shes cute and nice and not a Bitch like me. I'm tired of hoping we are fine and we aren't. I love you Cam, but I am so tired of being hurt. Its like you don't consider my feelings."
"Its like you act cool with everything and then take back everything you say. Real cool Meg. Maybe if you told me the truth then I would understand how you feel. Not have to guess your emotions."
"Fine Cam here. I love you. Not sure how strong. I declined meeting someone new because I'm not over you. It breaks my heart every time you say it doesn't work. I'm afraid to be with you because I'm afraid you will hurt me again. I still get butterflies when you touch me. "
"Not sure if butterflies are enough to keep a relationship running..."
"And the other information didn't mean anything?"
"Guess not."
"Alright then..."
"Sorry. Its just that we keep trying and it hasn't worked yet, so I'm done."
"No I'm trying Cam, because I still love you. I don't know what you are doing. You never ever said how you felt about me."
"I give up. Tap out. I am done for good."
"Why Cam? You want to be with em still. Am all I'm still good for is sexual stuff?"
"No I am done with all of it. It is time to move on. No summer flings. No secret dating. Nothing."
"You kill me Cam..."
"Sorry but that is the way it has to be."
"So that your life is easier. You do this all the fucking time!"
"Then get over me then. That is your own fault that you keep coming back. I have no control over what you do."
"Ive never left Cam! Ive tried to get over you and then you come back and I'm worried on what I'll miss out."
"Then just leave. Go with someone else."
"Yeah easier said than done Cam. You should try it too, and see where it leads you. You haven't fully moved on either."
"Yeah but at least I try. You are just straight up hopeless. I kinda feel bad for you..."
"Wow thanks. That's the last thing that needs to be said to me. Ive tried Cam, seriously I have. There have been opportunities and whatnot and it just sucks."
"Opportunities? Like what?"
"Like meeting people. Going to see Alexis's cousin. Hes been through the same shit as me. I don't know..."
"Ha Oh 'my boyfriend is off and on with me. My life sucks. BLAH BLAH.' Who gives a fuck? You know who does? No one."
"What the fuck? I'm not even talking about my life sucking. Yeah its hard to see someone you care so much for with someone else, and hoping that his new girl treats him just right and cares just as much for him too."
"Fuck that. I am over your little pity party. See ya! You live too much in fantasy land. Perhaps read a little too much Stephenie Meyers. And for the record, vampires don't exist. Neither does true love. Deal with it."
"Fuck you Cam. I don't believe in that. I've learned enough from yo that love is full of bull shit. You don't give a fuck if someone loves you or not. You treat everyone like shit. You are such a fucking jerk. I am ashamed to love you."
"Ha too bad about 5 texts ago you said you always have and always will! Haha you are such a hypocrite. Its funny how people are still your friend. :)."
"However its not funny on how you insist on tearing people to pieces for your own pleasure..."
"No not people. Just you."
"I fucking hate you Cameron...Why do you do this to me?"
"Ha I am sure you know why. Remember when you were with Brad. I told you that I was over it? Payback is a bitch isn't it? :) Have fun! I'm out."
"All over on thing a year ago?! Cameron, I came back to you time and time again. How the fuck are you still upset by that? You fucking cheated on me! I have been so true to you, and you still continue to treat me like shit."
"Bye Bye!"
"You are such an arrogant conceited fucking ass hole! All I did was care for you..."
"Yup. Then destroyed my feelings. The best part about this whole thing is that it was on graduation night! So you will never forget that this happened! I am a genius. Hehe."
"You destroyed my feelings a hundred times worse than what I did to you. You went on a break, you broke up with me 4 times., you cheated on me. You fucking cheated with an ugly ass freshman! Yet I still loved you Cam. You are such a fucking idiot."
"Yeah and you were the one that crushed my feelings in front of my entire team. I will never forget that night. Ever. And I hope you have the same feeling. Ha I don't even have to call you any crude names. I already know that you are crying already. On that note I will take my leave."
"Yeah I know I wont forget. I was wrong only once. You have been wrong so many times. I bet you wont forget that either."
"Ha prolly will. My whole plan is to move on and forget you completely. It seems to be working as planned. We will both be better off that way."
"Maybe. Unless I find someone and you haven't or vice versa. Or we both haven't found someone else."
"No. I pretty much am already moved on as you can see. I will forget you prolly after the first year of college or so."
"Yeah whatever you say Cam..."
"Goodnight is what I saw now. Good morning rather. Bye."
"Yeah bye Cameron."

No comments:

Post a Comment