26 June 2009

This Is NOT My Day!!!

German Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
I miss Jana so damn much.
I've cried a million times today, but smiling follows suit, then crying again, then smiling...
It sucks to let one of your best friends fly half way around the world, and can't do anything about. I think I'm gonna take German in college so I don't sound like an idiot when I go over there to visit her haha. My mom told me she is TOTALLY cool with me going to Germany for Spring Break to see her.
Thank God.
I didn't take my driving test. I thought I lost my permit, when actually it was nicely tucked away in my new wallet, which was conveniently in my bag still from going up north; not in my purse. Fuck. Cried over that too, because Rose took her test, and passed. Damn it.
This is definitely not my day. At all. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment