11 June 2009

Bedtime Stories

My dreams just really like to freak me out.
The first dream I encountered last night took place in some sort of government building. Cam and I were wandering among the hallways there looking at the signs and such posted upon the walls. Then we heard gun shots. We started to run so fast, I'm pretty sure you could barely see us. "Where do we go?" I screamed as the hallways started looking more and more the same with every turn. "In here!" He yelled back as he pulled into this vast shower/ storage room. I realized then that there were more people following us, afraid of the sniper, or snipers above. The group divided to find some place to hide. Cam grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me along to the showers, because I was incapable of moving at this point. "Hide in here," he said and tried to push me away into the shower. I grabbed onto his wrist, "No. I don't want to hide alone; I'm too afraid." I could see myself shaking from the way his hand moved as he held onto my wrist. "Just go, it'll be fine. I swear." He gave me a quick hug then, and pushed me into the shower. He closed the curtain behind me, and I could here he move quickly to one a few down from me. As I climbed into a good hiding position, I could hear the screams and gun shots getting louder and closer. I took a deep breath, and said a prayer for those in this room. The door banged open and i heard one gunshot hit the ceiling. I grabbed on tight so I didn't slip and fall and give away my hiding place, not that it was good anyways. Then I heard him walk this way, and someone jumped from the shower on top of him. I could hear as the attacker broke the gunman's fingers and kicked the gun away. I peeked over the top of the showers to see if anyone else had moved. They did. So i took that as my leave to get out. I tumbled out of the shower, and made my way as fast I could to Cam. Then I woke up.
The second dream took place in the desert. I have no idea where this desert was, but it was so nice and warm and there were eighty other people there that I knew; all my friends were there. We were out walking in the sand, among tumbleweeds and lots of cacti with flowers; laughing and running about. Then we heard it. An engine roaring above us from a massive airplane. Behind it was a peculiar machine. It was bright green, with a white head, and it was open in the back. On it, in white words, it read "Airline Bus." We could see on the inside three passenger airplanes being carried inside of it. We all looked at it with our mouths hanging open as the first plane flew out and flew to the right of where I was standing. The second plane then flew out and when straight ahead of where I was standing. I quickly turned to see the first airplane pummeling toward the grown in the distance; we started to run the opposite direction. The third plane was making its way out, heading straight for the ground about 300 ft from where we were gathered. We sprinted towards the caves in the distance. I swear I could feel the heat from the explosion and the crash as the third airplane finally hit the ground, simultaneously as the second airplane hit the grown in the distance. The Airline Bus flew away with the other airplane dragging it along in the sky. We continued to run and scream to safety. I screamed for those that I didn't know where they were. Then I woke up.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment