08 June 2009

Photobucket
Here it goes again; my dreams trying to tell me something.
This time I'm searching.
My first dream placed me in a storybook town in Denmark, looking amongst the books in a brightly colored and weirdly arranged bookstore. The titles of the books were in English and Dutch. I'm not sure how I understood the Dutch, but I think that was just my mind playing tricks on me. I had no idea what I was looking for, but I felt the need to find this purple book with golden words on the cover. An answer to my problems? Who knows? I woke up without ever finding it.
My next dream was placed at my friend Katie's house, but her house was very different. It was three or four stories high, with many, many rooms. All of the rooms were the same size, but each one was decorated differently. I was joined in a search party to find her grandma, but I got tired of walking with all the people, and I went my own separate way, off on my own. I also decided to stop looking for her grandma and I just continued to wander amongst the rooms. This last dreams was so peculiar, because what was the point after that? Well, I didn't get the chance to find out because I woke up when I made it to my sixth room on my own, decorated in the medieval style.

No comments:

Post a Comment