18 June 2009

Hmm.

Photobucket
I learned that I did not in fact piss Cam off. So that's good news.
More forming better relationships with people. That's cool. And super random seeing as who they are.
Kind of sucky though when they are telling me how sucky Cam was, even though they barely know me. I can bet you that's because I know where they get their information from. Sheesh.
I kind of wish people would stop tormenting me on what he has done. That was half a year ago, the worst of it. The rest was months. Please stop. I don't like those reminders, at all. They just remind me of how pathetic I was, and how lonely I am now.
Things are starting to look up though. I think it's safe to say that I am at least 80% over him. I have a few distractions that I can go to, but that last 20% is not going away too fast because I'm jealous. Bleh. What a horrible feeling. I know thinking about how I'm alone doesn't help, but sheesh, couples are everywhere now! Oh well. I'll get over it soon. The single life isn't too bad. It's nice for the summer, so I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment