05 June 2009

I'm Sorry

Photobucket
I don't know where to go with this. I keep forgiving you. Now I know I shouldn't. I should be enraged and so angry with you that I should want to go beat you up right now, but I know I would regret that more than merely accepting you as a friend. I always give in. I don't know if I'm mad with that concept or not. I just really want this to be figure out. We need time, yes. I need help, yes. You need to think, yes. Space is inevitable as we work things out within our hearts. We tore each others' hearts to pieces last night and today. You told me things I never thought I would hear from you. I said things that i would like to cut my fingers and tongue off for. I hated what we have done to each other. We have come to the point where we are unsure of what to do next, not in a romantic way. Its to that point where we are worried about how much of what we have said to each other has really affect their heart. Its so broken and torn right now. We avoid any conversations of past, present, and future togetherness. Its an awkward, steady conversation that feels empty and almost hopeless. There is a little hope though. Hope for that last ray of sun to shine through on our clouded emotions. We've apologized, but have not directly said "I forgive you." We are still hurting from what was said, and know that it will take some time for those cuts to heal as well. This complicated stream of emotions has ripped us to shreds, in good and bad ways. I'm not sure what to do next. Do you? No, I didn't think so. Time still hasn't taken its toll yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment