12 November 2009

Lethargic.

Photobucket
This week was so Anti-Me that it was crazy. I was sick, I only went to one class a day, I even managed to take a 3 hour nap. It was just not a good week for me at all. I know I missed major stuff in Chem, and I slept through an alarm. Nothing was going right for me at all this week. I didn't do homework, I went to bed late, I couldn't sleep. Not to mention, my favorite cross necklace that I NEVER take off, broke on Sunday, I blame my bad luck on that. Bleh, this week was just horrible.
Not too mention, I have been feeling really down lately. Before today, things seemed pretty crappy. I guess things started to pick up. Probably because things started to get back to normal. I believe its because its the weekend.
Today I went to Philo (still skipped Chem) and I took really good notes and I paid attention. Then I helped Bri with a photography project which was fun. I found out that Napoleon was deathly afraid of balloons when I brought them home; he growled and cowered at them when I walked through the door. Then I went and got my hair fixed. Literally, that's what it needed, a good fixing.
Oh, I learned another interesting thing this week. I have Cam basically whipped still. Totally learned that when he was kind of being a buttmuncher for the way he was talking to me, and I asked him what his deal was, and he said he had better things to do, and I told him alrighty then. So I didn't answer to him, and he apologized and whatnot, and I was thinking, I still got it haha. Lame, I know.
Well this is the ended to my randomly long winded entry. I'll update more later, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment