21 November 2009

Love

Photobucket
I don't know how I should feel about this resolution. All my life I have striven for some kind of love from you, and now you are trying to give it. I didn't have to do anything but go to college, and that's all you ask for. My parents are trying to force me to go visit you, because you ask about me all the time, when before, you barely even hugged me. Sure, you said "I love you," but that it was never as sincere as it was to the rest of my sisters, especially Laura and Kristin. I have no idea what I did as a child that made you love me less than the others; that made you chose me as one of your least favorites, but then again, I don't understand what I did this time to make you realize what it is that makes me just as awesome as my sisters. Is it because I'm so much more stubborn than my other sisters, I'm not as funny as my other sisters? Is it because, as a child, I was always too shy to want to go and talk to people, to even spend the night at your house? This is just so strange to me. I feel like I should still be guarded, because its too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment