30 November 2009

We Were Merely Freshmen. Can't Be Held Responsible.

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise

Photobucket
I feel like I am falling slowly into this thing called FAILURE. I told myself over and over and over again that I was NEVER to skip class again, now that I have had a mini vacation, and that I could definitely pick my self up in my classes. As soon as I got to school today, Nicole and I looked through the stuff we were far behind on in English, and walked out the door. We did go to her house to study, and we actually got quite a but done. Then we made it back in time for Psych, only to find out we have a test Wednesday. Good thing we skipped basically the past two weeks. At least I'm getting better grades each time I get a test back; each time its about 4 percent high, so I think that is pretty good.
I really need to be doing better. I need to prove to my parents that I AM independent, and can live on my own. I guess first things first, I need a fucking JOB. I am about to go apply at KFC, okay, not THAT desperate, but you catch my drift. I'm going to apply all day at Kristin's house tomorrow while I'm there. She will keep my motivated. Of course, I need to finish my homework and studying first for all the crap I have due for English, and the test I have in Psychology.
I NEED TO GET MOTIVATED.

No comments:

Post a Comment