27 January 2009

Confused

I'm still debating the fact if I should stay, or if I should go. I love him to death, but if I stay, that will leave me vulnerable. Many of my friends think that its a bad idea to stay with them, and I agree. I just feel like he needs me. For example, he told me he really needed me to talk to him last night, but both of us fell asleep and didn't bother contacting the other. So I asked him today what he wanted to talk about, and he just said that he just needed someone to talk to. I tried to see what he really wanted to talk about, but he didn't say; he just wanted to talk. We both agree that we need to smooth things over, and make things seem less awkward. Right now, things seem a little weird between us, because we were arguing, and then I found out this crappy news. So I'm sort of confused at the moment. Right now it looks like I'm going to stay with him and see how it goes. The main thing I'm going to talk about is what happened. Then we are going to go over some other things that bother me and things that bother him. Hopefully we can work this out. If not, well then...

No comments:

Post a Comment