27 January 2009

It's Over

It's hard to let go of someone when they were so much a part of your life. It hurts me to think that they wont be the next one I kiss, the next one I dance with, and then next one I hold hands with. At first I couldn't believe I did it. I quickly ripped the bracelet off my wrist and grabbed my box of all my old things and threw it in there. I quickly went to the wall where my pictures were, and started taking down all the pictures of us. I pulled them off as slow as I could, and threw them in the box too. Now that box sits on my top shelf, holding the pictures and the most expensive thing he ever bought me. Its hard to let those little reminders go, but I know that if they dont come down now, then I wont be able to do it later; just like last time. God, this is so difficult and it hurts, but I feel some relief with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment