26 January 2009

Do I Stay or Do I Go?

So I'm not really sure on how i should proceed with this. I'm thinking that the smartest thing to do would be to leave him after all of this, but that just breaks my heart to do that. I don't want to end things the way they are: on a bad note. I always pictured us, if we were to end things, saying our final goodbyes at my house or his before we left for college and taking the next big step. I don't want to think about all the pain I will put myself through if I put up with it or if I don't. Either way I'm going to be hurt. Not to mention how fucked up his life is. He might leave his parents, he has like a million things going, and he has to pick up slack at work. Maybe it will be a relief for him that I'm gone. God, that sounds so shitty to do though while someone is so stressed anyways.
Fuck. My. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment