23 January 2009

Good Eye Sniper

Here are some things I have learned in the past week:
1. Messy rooms make me anxious (I already knew this, but it was reconfirmed Tuesday).
2. I care too much for people who could care less.
3. I beat myself up for those people and they give me shit when I mess up.
4. Tea is my new drug. Any flavor. Preferably raspberry :D.
5. Radio songs easily reflect my mood, and I have a strange feeling that God plays them for a certain reason. I don't know why, but every time i flick on the radio, and that song reflects me and it creeps me out. I quickly change the station.
6. I learning to care less about my schoolwork= bad.
7. Most of my friends will side with me on anything :D.
8. For some reason, my inner-self needs someone to care for. When I don't have that person, I implode.
9. I'm swearing more.
10. Old coffee doesn't really bother me.
11. I'm a bitch to stupid people who fail their classes.
12. I dig the nerd look on myself. I wore my glasses like 4 days this week.
13. I still lack a license.
14. I lean on those best that I know nothing about, because they wont hurt me as bad, or tell me what I want to hear.
15. I like to know people that other people don't, and not let them get to know that person.
16. Matt Nathanson (the singer) tells me all I need to know.
17. I can be annoying, but some people find that it makes me awesome :D.
18. I'll be better when I'm older.
19. I'm really afraid of the future.
20. My last kiss with him was hard because I missed the old him. I felt like I was kissing someone else.
21. I cant hold grudges.
22. I worry about him constantly.
23. I spend my money too fast.
24. It's too hard to talk to my sisters.
25. I give up just as much as he does.
26. I need a double cheeseburger :D.
27. I'm picky about my socks.
28. I dread staying here and seeming like a loser when my sister is going to Michigan State.
29. I has now found a new love for Daft Punk.
30. I don't really like soup.
31. It's always better to pray than to wish, because at least God can hear you. I talk to him at school now.
32. Hugs are usually awkward for me.
33. Butter and toast is the shit. End of story.
34. I'm so sick of the cold.
35. I need to respect my new president more.
36. Even though people claim a movie will change my life, it really wont because I will think it's so stupid.
37. Make-up is becoming more of me.
38. I really DO paint my nails every week.
39. I never wash my sweatpants.
40. I really do need to lean on people constantly.
41. People push loved ones away, hoping that they wont get hurt. I learned this is a load of bullshit and totally pointless. I wish they would learn this too.
42. I like to have spies.

No comments:

Post a Comment