17 May 2009

The Fight

I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting for it to happen: the big argument. The ferocious fight ready to tear what we have patched up into tiny little pieces. Its almost expected that it should be happening any time soon. I'm almost worried that it hasn't yet. We had a little tiff today, but that was almost nothing. Just telling me to stop complaining, and both of us getting annoyed of each other. I really don't want it to happen, because everything is going pretty good right now; except for the jealousy part. A fight would simply tear us apart, and I think that would leave us a shaky friendship for the summer before we leave. I really don't want that to happen. Its almost inevitable that there will be one. I'm really worried as to why it hasn't happened yet. What is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment