28 May 2009

GAH!

Photobucket

So my day was really frustrating, and its just now unwinding. Today is the kind of day that I wish summer was shorter. Gasp! I know...
  • Mott was alright, but then the money part was kicking my butt.
  • How do I not have financial aid?! So FAFSA can just suck it haha.
  • Cam and I are alright now I guess. Friends. That's it. That's okay. I can live with that.
  • My foreign friends are coming to me for answers. Uhh...
  • I just realized Jana is leaving in a month. I'm going to go cry now.
  • Soccer scrapbook was a waste of my time. Thanks coach. Sheesh.
  • I need new friends ASAP, because some of mine seem to be pissing me off lately.
  • My phone is like exploding. I'm getting sick of it turning off and not sending texts. Bleh.
  • I think I should have moved away.
  • I cant wait until July, because all this open house nonsense will be over. I'm already sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment