27 May 2009

The Transition

Photobucket

I'm not exactly sure why I'm blogging. There really isn't much to say. Its summer, I'm sick, he wont talk to me anymore, and today I have a districts game.

Thank goodness for the summer. It has allowed me to relax and calm down from all the craziness of school. Although it really isn't summer for me because of all the ridiculous open house things that I have to do. My mom freaked out last night because apparently I wasn't being helpful, even though I have been doing everything she asked of me. She called me ungrateful because I don't give anything in return for all the things they do. Then she proceeded to take my phone and laptop (but I have them back now). See, what I don't get is why do I owe her so much of my time for spending the night at a friends house for one night, when Rose is allowed to spend eight hours a day with Josh, everyday? Seems a little stupid to me, but whatever, I guess I don't get a say in my family anymore. Also, being sick doesn't really help matters, but then I'm just a crappy mood all the time. Bleh.

To make my summer just a little more miserable, Cam wont say one word to me. After the bonfire, things got blown out of proportion and he said that I was too high maintenance for him and that I don't make him happy. Well first of all, I wasn't trying to get back with him at that point. I knew he just broke up with CV and I didn't want things to get weird between Cam and I. Second thing is that I had every right to be a little upset at him for leaving my party early to go drink with a crap load of other losers. Apparently he sees that as a good reason to end a friendship. Whatever. If he doesn't want to respect me, or even work for our friendship to work, then he isn't worth my patience or kindness. I guess I have to thank him for one thing; for helping me move on. His stubbornness and selfishness reminds me that I don't want to go back to that. I just need to meet some new people to really get me over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment