23 May 2009

Incoherent

Well isn't that a great way to start my summer? being told that I don't make someone happy and that they don't want to see if I change or not. It makes me feel all warm inside...
WTF?!
And just when things were looking SO good for once. I felt happy and like my old self again, and now I feel I'm sloping towards that point again. I'm already sad because its the end of my high school career, and everything starts all over again.
I'm losing people without even a fight; they are the ones not fighting.
I guess I'm not making myself clear to them.
I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND THAT'S WHAT THEY MAKE ME FEEL- HAPPY.
It isn't a commitment, it isn't a life-sentence, it isn't totally time consuming. It just takes some talking, texting here and there, the occasional visits, and laughter. Is that too much to ask? Do I really need a second chance to earn my own happiness?

There is the fight I predicted. Right at the start of my summer. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment