08 April 2009

I Think It's Trying to Tell Me Something

This is the second time I have had this dream, but this time it was a little different, but always having the same concept. I think it's trying to tell me that there are about to be some major changes that I cant really stop from happening. DUH! I'm going to college. Here's what happens:
My sisters and I are laying on a massive bed in my room, but my room doesn't look like my room. My dream room is robin's egg blue, with old-fashioned furniture, and a giant king-sized bed with a big white cover on it. There is are two dressers that looks like they are from the 1800s, a small white dresser that has only two drawers and is like a bed side table, a brown paper bag with something inside that I'm have no idea whats inside it, and there is my white radiator still there. We are laying the bed, dozing off, and periodically one of us would wake up and we would notice that things in my room are all changed around. Then we would fall back asleep, and one of us will wake up and scream because things are moved around again. I tried to stay awake and watch for the things to move, or to see who would move them, and I just kept falling asleep. This would happen all night long. When the morning came, I decided to get rid of everything that was inside those few things and to clean from under my bed, throwing out garbage bags of clothes and books. The next night, the same thing happened. Then I woke up.
Why couldn't my dream have told me something more useful than this weird cryptic dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment