13 April 2009

Two Options

Photobucket
(haha lame I know, but its SO MUCH FUN, for no reason at all)

A. I use all of my $140 that I obtain from the twin study to pay for a brand new laptop, containing Vista and no problems in the future, more memory, bigger battery. My dad will pay the other half of the costs.
B. Or I use only $70 of that money to buy my dad's old work laptop, just like mine, that has a smaller screen than my current one, same battery size, and regular software, and may face the same problems that my current computer is facing.



I need a new laptop ASAP, mainly for college, but also to watch Skins (haha), and because mine just had a hard drive crash. YIPPEE! I don't want to pay to get it fixed again, because I am tired of waiting around for my computer and using my sisters or the family computer. I am currently on Rosie's and I cant do ANYTHING on it, because she thinks that I will make it explode. She' probably right...
Either way, I don't know what would be a smarter choice. No matter what, I have to wait 45 days to get my money from the twin study, because I have no other source of income, and I don't really want to give up my privileges of a nice, tiny allowance that allows me to hangout with my friends on the weekend (and when I say tiny, I mean 5 or 10 bucks a week).

1 comment:

  1. option A. money is money. it will be gone one way or the other. better to spend it on the laptop than food, or other stuff.

    ReplyDelete